Country Breakfast Table
- A nation with its own government, occupying a particular territory
- The people of a nation
- state: a politically organized body of people under a single government; "the state has elected a new president"; "African nations"; "students who had come to the nation's capitol"; "the country's largest manufacturer"; "an industrialized land"
- the territory occupied by a nation; "he returned to the land of his birth"; "he visited several European countries"
- nation: the people who live in a nation or country; "a statement that sums up the nation's mood"; "the news was announced to the nation"; "the whole country worshipped him"
- The land of a person's birth or citizenship
Genesee Country Museum - Livingston-Backus House - Entrance Hall
Livingston-Backus House - Entrance Hall - Late Classicism style breakfast table with drop leaves. Empire style chairs with a Klismos shape. Great wallpaper in this foyer. The doorway leads into the West Parlor. Located in the Antebellum Village section of the Genesee Country Village & Museum, 1410 Flint Hill Road (George Street) in MUmford, NY.
I basically licked the plate. The bacon: thick-cut, robust, flavorful...and if cooked any more, some would say it was burnt. DELICIOUS. Batten's Store, Wedgefield, SC.
counter dining table set
modern cocktail table
build a bar table
antique pub tables
bistro tables chairs
kids wooden table chairs
space saving dining room tables
kitchen table tops
square mission coffee table
bailey console table