Glass For A Table Top
- 1. A jump that is flat from the lip to the landing. 2. A BMX or mountain bike jumping trick where you flatten the bike out horizontally, like a table top, while you're flying through the air.
- (Table tops) Table Tops was a free daily newspaper produced for Australian Army personnel, published in the Atherton Tableland Training Area in Queensland, Australia, with regional editions produced abroad for serving personnel.
- A jump on a track that is completely level or flat all the way across it from the lip to the landing.
- product to qualify for a refund, all products must be returned in its original condition, including the original packaging, containers, documentation, and accessories. We encourage you to measure your pet accurately as possible as we cannot exchange or return any products that have been used.
- “FOR-A” is a brand name for professional broadcast video and audio equipment. Founded more than 35 years ago and based in Japan, FOR-A has spread globally, with subsidiaries in America, Canada, Korea, Italy, and England.
Photo by: Justin Stubleski
Description: Final assignment for lighting.
The object was to have a series of four related images and I chose table top glass shot on a black background with a single light source. I really dig the line and shape in each image an how it's only the highlights that define the glass.
Process: White-Line Lighting
AUTUM IN MONTANA
Latest work. This is the top of a black walnut table top. I used stained glass for the leaves (and a few layers of skin after grinding the glass:) and tempered glass for the backgound.
oak finish coffee table
kids wood table and chairs
oak coffee table
ventura cocktail table
silver console tables
antique black demilune console table
bases for glass top tables
end tables with magazine racks
iron table with glass top
coffee table with 4 ottoman stools